Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome!!

I must admit that when it comes to blogging, I am definitely a newbie.  So I am going to attribute at least some of my rookie mistakes to the fact that I have never done this before (your patience is also greatly appreciated):)  Between that and my trepidation about 'going public', that's why I am going to start by sharing this with a trusted few whose support means the world to me.  In time, my hope is that this blog will become a way for readers, both those that know me and those that don't, to get to know who I really am and what I am really about.  And as readers get to know both me and my story, I hope at least some of what I share here will help others!!


I have no illusions that my blog is totally and completely unique, nor do I claim it to be; at least not in title or in certain themes, references and content.  But it is uniquely mine, as is my story; which is one of the things I hope to share as my blog continues to evolve.  And for me, being true to myself is what's most important.  We all have a story and I proudly claim mine as totally and completely unique.  No one's story is more or less important than anyone else's, just different.  That's why if you stay true to yourself, as I will do my absolute best to achieve here, there's room for everyone's story (no matter what you title it in a blog).



No comments:

Post a Comment